amigos que passam por aqui!

terça-feira, 24 de julho de 2012

now or never


When I look into the mirror and see my own image
It feel like there's something else far off in the distance
Something I wanna see but something that's resistant
And everyday the heart it in is growin more persistent
I never noticed it before but now I can't miss it
And the constant pounding's drivin me ballistic
I ran from it few years but it's still next to me
And it's growin stronger, takin, leavin less of me
I can't fight it now, I know it's just destiny
And I just wonder what's gonna happen when it catches me
Will it leave me face down, in a chest of pee
Or will it just start bringin out the best of me?
But is the best of me really just the worst of me
And if so, yesterday could be my anniversary
In sinners' court, it's important to have church with me
I'm tryin to get rid of these ghosts that's cursin me
I feel a change is an absolute certainty
'Cause what's goin on is a state of emergency (state of emergency)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário